PLANTFUEL © Is Comprised of A Team of Sports, Fitness, Business and Science Experts.
Our team has a proven track record of building and operating businesses and brands.
Managed over 1 billion sales with 50 years of combined experience.
Brad J. Pyatt
Chief Executive Officer
NFL athlete-turned-businessman. A seasoned entrepreneur and Health & Wellness visionary with over 15 years of experience in the industry.
– Built his former company from a start-up into the world’s most recognized sports nutrition brands. In In six, years, it reached over $200 million in revenue with 200 employees. Product placement reached over 50,000 outlets in 120 countries.
– Recognized as one of the Top 100 executives in Food & Beverage.
University of Washington MBA Graduate, with over 7 years’ experience at Amazon, most recently as Head of Direct-to-Consumer Emerging Brands Program (3P Marketplace).
– Worked on projects ranging from leading Global Vendor Management Partnerships in Consumables Category (J&J, Reckltt, Colgate, L’Oreal) to heading special projects including the launch of Amazon’s Luxury Beauty globally.
– Years of experience in Amazon’s Retail and 3P Marketplace, drafting, scaling, and overseeing launch & growth strategy of 100+ strategic brands ($1BN + Revenue anually)
– Brand builder at heart, deep working knowledge of Amazon and the Digital Shelf (DTC/DNB focus).
Chief Financial Officer
An Innovative leader with a team-oriented outlook, effective in leading the development and execution of financial strategies, financial reporting and consolidation, controllership, treasury, governance, risk management, and internal audit functions within private and public corporations. Volod is instrumental in contributing to the assessment of organic and acquistion expansion opportunities, growth initiatives, and investor relations.
– He holds a Master’s Degree in Business and is a member of the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (Canada) and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (UK).
Board of Directors
Proven executive leader who brings more than 20 years of brand-building, marketing, retail merchandising, and e-commerce experience from leading organizations.
– Spent 10 years at GNC, the leading nutritional supplement player with ownership of a $1.6B business accountability, and was responsible for launching Pro AMP and Beyond Raw brands that delivered over $100MM in revenue in their first year.
– Most recently spent five years at lovate Health Sciences in Canada, leading notable brands such as Hydroxycut and MuscleTech, and led with the management team to deliver one of the most sizable nutritional supplement transactions in the industry, where lovate was purchased by XiWang Foodstuffs for $730MM.
Wally Rudensky, CPA, CA
Wally has over 26 years of experience in public accounting as partner and is a partner with MNP LLP, one of Canada’s largest chartered accountancy and business consuting firms located in Mississauga and Toronto. He has lectured at various Universities and professional forums and has extensive experience in taxation, mergers and acquisitions and finance, both foreign and domestic.
– Mr. Rudensky acts as a CFO and Director for a number of sports oranizations and private and publicaly traded companies operating in the domestic and international markets. And was also past president of the Brampton Board of Trade.